You want your tap to do one thing and do it well. Your new kitchen mixer tap has you covered. It pours water. Choose between the high pressure or gentle spray modes.
Choose between the stylish black or elegant chrome finish. Fit in with your existing décor or pick this as the first item that starts off your new kitchen renovation.
Pull the tap head out select high pressure mode and make easy work of cleaning your big pots or pans. When you are done the tap neatly retracts back to its original position.
All components are safe and well tested. The brass we use is lead-free. We meet all current and modern Australia water safety standards for kitchen sink mixers including being WELS approved.
Swivel the spout to exactly where you want. It is suitable for both single and double sinks. All parts are corrosion resistant and the ceramic cartridge is guaranteed to last for five years.
- WELS Registered and WELS Star rating: 5-star 6L/M
- Comply with Australian standard AS/NZS 6400
- Safety lead-free brass
- 50cm Inlet pipe
- Smooth retraction
- 360° Swivel tap
- Hot and cold dual control handle
- Drip-free 35mm ceramic cartridge
- Rust-poof and corrosionresistant
- WELS Star rating: 5-star 6L/M
- Licence number: 1379
- WELS registration number:T36936
- Model name：82H11-CHR
- Tap main material: Lead-free brass
- Faucet spout material: ABS
- Inlet (hot and cold) tubes material: 304 Stainless steel
- Faucet holeinstallation dia: 3.5cm
- Dimension:40.9cm x 25.5cm
- Colour: Silver
- 1x Pull-out Mixer Tap
- 1x Gravity Ball
- 1x Instruction Manual